TGI Fridays Endless Apps Are Now Truly Endless
America’s bar and grill makes its signature program a permanent part of the menu and introduces an elevated burger menu featuring seven new premium burgers
That sound you hear? It’s America rejoicing as TGI Fridays announces the return of the perpetual fan favorite, Endless Apps, as a permanent feature of its menu. No more “limited time only” fine print. Endless Apps are here to stay.
Effective immediately, guests can enjoy Fridays’ most popular appetizers for just $10 per person with endless refills and endless choices – your next round of Endless Apps can be any combination of any Endless Apps. Options include mozzarella sticks, loaded potato skins, BBQ chicken flatbread, pan-seared pot stickers, boneless buffalo wings, and – new to the Fridays menu – meatballs and fried pickles.
The launch is supported by a national television campaign, declaring to the world that Endless Apps are back. And this time, it’s for good. In the spot developed by Fridays’ creative agency of record, The Richards Group, a Fridays bartender declares Endless Apps are back for good and is cheered on by guests and team members alike – a reaction expected in restaurants nationwide once the news breaks.
Fridays is also getting back to its roots as an American bar and grill by introducing a new burger lineup. Dubbed the “Burger Bar,” the lineup features seven premium, all-natural burgers with Fridays’ custom blend of USDA Choice chuck and brisket, served on a buttery golden challah bun. These fresh, never frozen burgers are handcrafted and cooked to the guest’s taste.
The Fridays Burger Bar will include two rotating options of specialty burgers, and the initial menu features the following:
- New Bacon Cheeseburger: Because adding more cheese never hurts.
- New BBQ’n Burger: Two sauces are better than one – so this has classic and white barbeque sauces.
- New Buffalo Wingman’s Burger: Because sometimes the cherry on top isn’t always a cherry – it’s a skewer of Buffalo wings.
- Jack Daniel’s Burger: Your old favorite sauce. Your new favorite burger.
- Really Good Cheeseburger: Because good wasn’t good enough.
- Turkey Burger: A lean burger with a mean upgrade.
- The vegetarian Black Bean & Avocado Burger: But you don’t have to be vegetarian to enjoy it.
The Endless Choice Apps is back at TGI Fridays thanks to overwhelming demand. The social media universe had endless chatter by thousands of people asking what happened to Fridays’ endless choice of appetizers and wanting Fridays to give them the freedom to choose a different app with every refill.
At Fridays, you get what you want. For just $12, you can choose a different app for every round OR for $10, each friend at the table can get continuous plates of any one of 16 appetizers. Maybe start with classics like crispy Potato Skins and cheesy Mozzarella Sticks, and then try some new Street Taco Potato Skins, Braised BBQ Beef Tostadas or Spicy Korean Boneless Wings.
TGI Fridays is offering all you can eat appetizers all summer long in a 2014 promotion that they're calling "Endless Appetizers."
Under the deal, you can get an endless supply of appetizers for $10 a person. There's a catch though: once you choose an appetizer, you can only get refills of that same appetizer.
Appetizers included in the promotion are:
- Loaded Potato Skins
- Garlic & Basil Bruschetta
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Tuscan Spinach Dip
- Crispy Green Bean Fries
- Pan Seared Pot Stickers
The "Endless Appetizers" deal is valid at participating TGI Fridays restaurants for dine in only through August 24, 2014.
To Satisfy Consumer Demand, Two Spicy New Appetizers plus popular Ahi Tuna Crisps join Endless Apps Line-Up
- Sriracha Chicken Potato Skins feature crispy skins loaded with spicy Sriracha chicken & Asiago queso, then drizzled with Sriracha aioli and garnished with green onions.
- Spicy Chicken Tostadas feature crispy corn tortilla rounds topped with roasted chili spiced chicken, craft beer cheese queso and crisp slaw drizzled with avocado vinaigrette and chipotle crema, then topped with fresh pico, sliced jalapeno and served with fresh house made guacamole.